2021 New Year Website giveaway
win a Free $5,000 website
Let’s face it, 2020 was no one’s favorite year… So, we want to help one lucky individual or business kick-off 2021 with a shiny new website! This past year we saw how COVID-19 impacted businesses both large and small. For many, if your business didn’t make the necessary adjustments to meet increased online customer demand, you definitely left money on the table. So, if your current website needs an upgrade or your new business needs a website, now’s your chance to win an awesome, mobile-friendly, SEO ready site for FREE!
Your chances of winning this website are a heck of a lot higher than playing the lotto. So, just click the button below to enter the drawing!
How Does it Work?
We’re giving away an incredible, mobile responsive, five-page website for one lucky winner who is starting a small business and needs a website or an existing business that needs an upgrade.
The contest works by referring friends; sharing this Giveaway increases your chances of winning.
- The winner must have a business located in the USA.
- The website must be in English.
- The winner is responsible for any website text, images, video, or other content desired on the website.
- The winner will be required to sign a contract that outlines the scope of the project.
- Up to 5 website pages (additional pages $500/page)
- ADA Pursuant
- Standard plugins
- Up to 4 approved plugins (Integration costs not included)
- Up to 15 product uploads (for e-commerce sites)
- Payment processing setup for PayPal, Stripe, or Square (for e-commerce sites)
- Flat rate shipping (for e-commerce sites)
- Website copy (up to 1,000 words)
- 12 months of website support and maintenance
The following customizations are all included with the website packages at no additional cost:
- Media (Images, videos, icons)
- Contact form fields and settings
- Reorganization or duplication of existing sections
Each page is limited to up to 1000 words.
This offer has an image limit of 25 media files (images/videos).
Sure. That’s what the maintenance plan is for. We work for you, always improving your website while you focus on your business operations.
– Access to the team for tech support.
– Website revisions to images, text, and minor change requests.
– Backend updates completed quarterly to WP stability version, plugins, and themes.
– Health checks to the overall website upon request and on entry into the backend.
– Urgent support for downed websites.
You can choose to subscribe to one of the available plans to keep your new website progressing or choose to request support only when you think it is necessary – In this case, requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis. An estimate will be delivered on that occasion.
Yes, but you will have to replace the Firewall and the system used on the testimonials page as these services are provided only for customers who maintain the website hosted on FourteenG servers.
No. We build on the WordPress CMS only.
No, the companies above use proprietary web building services. Once you leave their hosting you will lose the website and will need a new website created.
– H1 tags
– Alt Text
– Footer year updates
– Homepage naming convention for SEO
– 301 redirects
– ADA features